Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken tomato cream pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instead, this pasta sauce is just four ingredients: onion, garlic, a can of crushed tomatoes, and cream. That last ingredient is what makes the sauce extra special, but it's not poured with a heavy hand. This Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta is loaded with chicken, tomatoes, deliciously cheesy and a creamy sauce.
Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken tomato cream pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta:
- Make ready 1 chicken breast
- Make ready 120 g spaghetti
- Prepare 1/4 cup half & half
- Make ready Tbsp pesto
- Prepare 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Take Salt to season & taste
If you don't have any herbs or capers on hand you can make this delicious pasta dinner with just the basics - oil, onions, garlic, tomatoes, chicken, pasta and cream. Delicious, served over mini penne pasta and shredded parmesan. Wish I had grilled chicken to go over top. Though a chicken cutlet may be a chicken breast cut in half, this recipe shows how to make chicken cutlets with double the deliciousness.
Instructions to make Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta:
- Salt your chicken and place in a hot skillet with olive oil. You want a hot skillet so you get a nice crust on the chicken.
- Start to boil spaghetti. And once chicken is done cooking, place on cutting board to rest.
- Using the same skillet you used to cook the chicken, place tomatoes in pan with some extra olive oil. Then add the half and half and pesto. Let simmer.
- Once spaghetti is done place in cream sauce. Then cut chicken and add to pasta.
- Voilà! Enjoy!
Doubled the sauce ingredients prepared six breasts. We like to have extra sauce good thing as the sauce was delicious. Served with pasta and vegetables on the side. View top rated Tomato cream chicken pasta recipes with ratings and reviews. Pasta with shrimp in tomato cream, Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Chicken In Sun Dried Tomato… This creamy chicken pasta bake is one that I have been making since I was in university.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken tomato cream pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!