Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cranberry slow cooker chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cranberry slow cooker chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cranberry slow cooker chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour the salad dressing, cranberry sauce, and onion soup mix over the chicken. Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken is the easiest crock pot recipe!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cranberry slow cooker chicken using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry slow cooker chicken:
- Get 2 packages lipton french onion soup packets. (one box has
- Take 4 chicken breasts, thighs, or two each (I used two each)
- Get 2 packages)
- Get 2 can Cranberry sauce, 14 oz each
In a small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce, dry soup mix, and tapioca. This Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Chicken recipe is the perfect one-dish meal for fall. It's freezer-friendly so you can prep it ahead of time. In the morning, just dump it in the crockpot and dinner will be waiting when you get home.
Steps to make Cranberry slow cooker chicken:
- Add one can of cranberry sauce to bottom of slow cooker; break up.
- Add in two chicken breasts, or one thigh, one breast.
- Sprinkle one french onion soup package on top of chicken.
- Repeat same process for second layer.
- Put slow cooker on high for 6 hours, or low for 8-10 hours, stirring occasionally if needed.
- When the chicken is finished, shred with forks and put back on warm setting for 10 minutes to let the flavors meld even further.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, pasta, or on sandwich rolls.
Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. SLOW-COOKED APRICOT CHICKEN This slow-cooker apricot chicken takes the classic old-fashion apricot chicken to a whole new level. Fork-tender chicken infused by the sweetness of the apricots and sour zing from cranberries combined by the long slow cooking makes this recipe finger-licking good.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!