Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bbq chicken | chicken sekuwa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
However, I turned this into a marinade for grilling vs. baking this in the oven. I left out the water and used Heinz chili sauce vs. ketchup for a little extra kick. I also added a tsp. of liquid smoke anad some minced garlic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bbq chicken | chicken sekuwa using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken | Chicken Sekuwa:
- Take 500 grams Chicken (Bite sized or thick slices)
- Take 10 ml Mustard Oil
- Prepare 10 ml Lemon Juice
- Get 5 ml Vinegar (optional)
- Make ready 5 grams Garam Masala
- Take 5 grams Mixed Masala (12/7/5 Spices preferred)
- Get 5 grams Ginger Garlic Paste
- Take 5 ml Soya Sauce (Optional)
- Make ready 5 grams Chilly Paste
- Prepare 5 ml Mustard Oil
- Take Salt and Pepper (as per taste)
- Prepare Hot Sichuan Chilly Sauce and Mint Chutney/Spicy Tomato Chutney(for dip)
- Make ready Sliced Cucumber, Tomato and Onion (Side Salad)
- Take Pickles (Cucumber, Carrot, Radish, Chilly & Olives) (Optional)
- Prepare Puffed Rice (optional)
Remove from the heat and set aside. Make barbecue sauce: In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, water, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire, molasses, and spices. The crispy chicken skin at BBQ Chicken is a result of a two-day prep process that includes marination, battering, breading and frying. The wings are also available in flavors like Golden Original; Soy Garlic; Secret Spicy; Honey Garlic; and Cheesling.
Steps to make BBQ Chicken | Chicken Sekuwa:
- Take a big round bowl then mix all spices and ingredients and make marinade.
- Add the meat in the marinade and mix well. Put the marinated meat in a container, cover it and put in chiller for overnight or at least 8 hours for the best result.
- Before taking out the meat. Make the grill ready (charcoal grill is preferred). Use skewers to grill the meat. 5/10 pieces of meat in each skewers as per your grill size. For more detail please click the link……https://bit.ly/2mmiPCB
I love BBQ chicken from the grill as much as anyone, but if we're being really honest here, it is kind of time-consuming to do well. You've got to cook the chicken pretty perfectly without the sauce, and once the sauce is added you have to spend a lot of time flipping and basting to get that burnished-but-not-burned coating we all crave. The chicken came out crunchy on the outside and juicy in. Aldo hot the side cole slaw and sweet potato fries. Hopefully they can get their draft beers soon.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bbq chicken | chicken sekuwa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!