Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oven baked chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven baked chicken breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oven baked chicken breast is something that I have loved my whole life.
The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven baked chicken breast using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked chicken breast:
- Get 2 Chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 marinating sauce
Oven Baked Chicken - These juicy oven baked chicken breasts come out perfect each and every time! Say goodbye to dry chicken with this easy recipe HOWEVER, this Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts recipe MIGHT have changed my mind. Slap me silly, but I had no idea that brining chicken. I learned this way of cooking chicken in culinary school.
Steps to make Oven baked chicken breast:
- marinating sauce. 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil paste, pepper, paprika powder, garlic, sweet soy sauce, cumin powder, salt
- massage the sauce onto the chicken breasts. seal the chicken breasts into a fitting plastic box and put in the fridge for 4 hours
- preheat the oven to 190°F Celsius. take the chicken breasts out of the fridge and massage the marinated breasts again.
- lay the chicken breasts on a foil covered baking tray. fold the foil into a cup around the chicken. pour some olive oil and soy sauce over the breasts and cover the breasts with fresh spinach leaves
- bake for 15 minutes then turn the chicken breasts around and bake for 15 minutes. slice through the chicken to make sure it is cooked.
- serve with a side salad, rice, or baked potato wedges. use the remainder of the marinated sauce for the potatoes wedges
Our oven-baked chicken breast recipe is so easy and delicious. Here's how to bake chicken perfectly, with helpful instructions, including the best How long should I bake the chicken breasts? It depends on the size of your chicken breasts. JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breast Recipe. How to Make Perfect Juicy Baked Chicken Breasts Every Time!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oven baked chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!