Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, gobi manchurian with vegetables rice and chicken nuggets. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gobi manchurian with vegetables rice and chicken nuggets is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Gobi manchurian with vegetables rice and chicken nuggets is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Gobi manchurian recipe - Make the best super delicious & crispy gobi manchurian at home with this simple recipe. Though a manchurian recipe can be made using chicken, mixed vegetable, soya chunks, fish etc - this one made with cauliflower has very much been loved and raved by most Indians. Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indian-Chinese fusion recipe in which crispy batter-fried cauliflower florets are coated with a yummy manchurian sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook gobi manchurian with vegetables rice and chicken nuggets using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gobi manchurian with vegetables rice and chicken nuggets:
- Prepare 350 g Cauliflower
- Take 3 tbsp corn Flour
- Prepare 3 tbsp Flour
- Make ready Salt to t taste
- Take Water as required
- Take 2 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Garlic
- Make ready 2 green Chilies
- Prepare 1/2 cup Spring onion
- Get 4 tbsp Ketchup
- Make ready 2 teaspoon chilli sause(ketchup main he red chilli dal kar banaye
- Get 1/2 black pepper
- Get Chicken nuggets
- Get 150 gram Chicken keema
- Make ready to taste Salt pepper according
- Get 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Take Leftover bread crumbs
Manchurian made from gobi (cauliflower) is one of the best starters you can have in any party. Among dry and with gravy variants of it, dry one is widely preferred due to its versatility as a snack that can be served as a starter or as an accompaniment for dinner. There are two parts for making dry. Fried crispy cauliflower coated in a garlic, chilli and soy sauce.
Instructions to make Gobi manchurian with vegetables rice and chicken nuggets:
- Mix boiled cauliflower, corn flour, flour, salt and water in a bowl, coat well and keep it aside. - - Fry cauliflower pieces in pan on medium flame until crispy golden. - - In another pan add oil, garlic, green chilli, onion and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add ketchup, chilli sauce, soy sauce, salt, black pepper and mix it well. - - In a blow mix 1 tbsp of corn flour and half cup water to make corn flour mixture. - - Now add corn flour mixture into the sauce and mix well until thickens.
- Add cauliflower and spring onion and mix well, cook for a minute. - - Sprinkle spring onion and serve.
- Chicken nuggets:chicken ka keema karay salt pepper or bread crumbs dal kar chop karay phir egg main dip or bread crumbs ki coating karay..or fry kar lay
Hi Maunika, I love to follow your recipes because you tell in a very simple way. This time I'm definitely going to make Gobhi manchurian and would update you 🙂. Cauliflower dumplings dipped in batter, then fried and sauteed with vegetables and spices - The best indian-chinese dish ever! Gobi Manchurian is a very popular Indian Chinese (also known as Indo-Chinese) dish. Serve the Gobi Manchurian pricked with toothpicks on top of each floret and serve it as an appetizer for your parties along with many other Indian Chinese Recipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food gobi manchurian with vegetables rice and chicken nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!