Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, deep-fried cauliflower nuggets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This deep-fried cauliflower and buffalo dipping sauce makes for the perfect crispy and spicy snack with a little kick! Serve at a party for happy guests. I don't even like fried food but these little crispy-on-the-outside, soft-and-slightly-salty-on-the-inside nuggets are pure joy and totally worth any effort.
Deep-Fried Cauliflower Nuggets is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Deep-Fried Cauliflower Nuggets is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have deep-fried cauliflower nuggets using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Deep-Fried Cauliflower Nuggets:
- Take 1 head Cauliflower
- Make ready 2 tbsp Karaage flour (katakuriko or corn starch)
- Take 1 Frying oil
Served with a tomatoe sauce on top- so so delicious!! Ti was just trying to figure out a way of eating the same dish without the unhealthy step. Like & Share the recipe with your friends! Super crispy cauliflower fry which is perfect for evening snack.
Steps to make Deep-Fried Cauliflower Nuggets:
- Break apart the cauliflower with your hands. If you remove the leaves and cut a cross into the stem, it's much easier to pull apart.
- If you use a knife to cut the cauliflower, it tends to fall apart, so it's better to use your hands.
- Parboil the cauliflower for about a minute.
- Gently remove the water from the cauliflower with a paper towel, then put the cauliflower and the flour in a plastic bag and toss until the florets are completely coated.
- Fry in oil until golden-brown.
- All done! The karaage flour already has some flavoring mixed in, so you can eat it as is, or try topping it with mayo!
The breading is not too heavy. The only time I've seen guys eat cauliflower during a football game is when it's this recipe. Breaded & Fried Cauliflower Nuggets - These Breaded & Fried Cauliflower Nuggets are the perfect game day snack! Even when you're not into sports Vegetable Pakoras - These fried Vegetable Pakoras with cauliflower and spinach are easy to make and delicious! Cauliflower Recipes Fried Deep Fried Cauliflower How To Cook Cauliflower Cauliflower Bites Veggie Recipes Appetizer Recipes Vegetarian Fried cauliflower wings become an amazing treat when dipped into a spicy gluten-free batter before they are fried.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food deep-fried cauliflower nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!