Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my quick bbq chicken wrap. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These Homemade BBQ Chicken Wraps are truly bursting with flavour. Served with a homemade tangy coleslaw, lunch has never looked so good! These Homemade BBQ Chicken Wraps are truly bursting with flavour.
My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my quick bbq chicken wrap using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap:
- Prepare 2 Chicken Breasts chopped in Bite size Pieces
- Get Just a spray of olive oil
- Prepare 1 Small shallot Diced
- Take to taste Salt n pepper
- Get salad
- Get 2 large Vine Tomatoe
- Make ready Handful Iceberg Lettuce cut up
- Make ready 1 little peppery Rocket lettuce
- Get 10 slices cucumber
- Make ready Some Beetroot chopped
- Make ready sauce
- Get 1 tbls mayonaise
- Take 2 tbls Smokey BBQ Sauce
If you are looking for a quick, easy recipe, look no further!! This was inspired by a Donna Hay recipe I saw in one of her cookbooks I checked out from the library. This bbq chicken wrap is as tasty as classic pulled pork-but it doesn't take hours to make. These Homemade BBQ Chicken Wraps are truly bursting with flavour.
Steps to make My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap:
- Spray olive oil to the frying pan just a little and cook the chicken on medium. Add the chicken and diced Shallots in to cook turning over often throughout cooking takes about 20 minutes.
- Add the salt n pepper to the chicken. Then add a wrap to each plate and warm the wrap in the microwave for 40 secounds so its warm and is easier to wrap around food. Add the salad on the wraps
- Then add the chicken,mayonaise and BBQ Sauce.
- Wrap around and use a good size peice of tin foil to wrap around it.
Served with a homemade tangy coleslaw, lunch has never looked so good! #bbq #bbqchicken #wrap #chickenwrap #coleslaw Find this Pin and more on Chicken dish by Liz Gonzales. This recipe utilizes my Quick BBQ Chicken recipe, which I created as a sort of "à la carte" meat option for households who are trying to feed both meat-eaters and vegetarians. In addition to adding this super simple BBQ chicken to other recipes, it can also be used to make sandwiches and wraps, like this one! Our BBQ Chicken Salad and the quick Gyoza Dumplings are just as popular for lunch during the summer months.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my quick bbq chicken wrap recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!