Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cajun chicken pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta.
Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Get 1 lb chicken diced
- Get 2 red peppers
- Make ready 1 medium red onion
- Get 3 tbsp minced garlic
- Get 3-4 tbsp butter
- Get 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 4-6 oz cream cheese
- Take 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Take 3-6 tsp cajan seasoning (we use Badia)
- Make ready 1 box pasta (we like penne)
Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. And I just love chicken and sausage combination because. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Put water on to boil for the pasta.
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant.
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat.
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed.
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce.
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until. Cajun Chicken Pasta — Grilled chicken, a creamy Alfredo-style sauce, & plenty of sauteed veggies, all The tastiest Cajun Chicken Pasta! You get lightly charred flavor from grilled chicken, a creamy. This Cajun Chicken Pasta has SUPER Creamy Alfredo Sauce, perfectly seasoned chicken, and your favorite pasta. Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!