Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken stir fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Stir Fry is something that I have loved my whole life.
This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken stir fry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stir Fry:
- Get 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- Take 1/2 large onion, sliced
- Make ready 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- Prepare 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- Take 1 (8 oz.) pkg. sliced mushrooms
- Prepare 1 (17 oz.) Stir Fry Vegetables (kit)
- Get 1 (12.1 oz.) bottle Kikkoman Stir Fry Sauce
- Get 2 tsp. sesame oil
- Take 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Take vegetable oil for sauteing
- Make ready Seasonings to taste: black pepper & garlic powder
Chicken stir-fries are healthy, delicious and quick to prepare. Great for single servings or for feeding the whole family, chicken stir-fries can be adapted to suit all tastes. #chickenstirfry #stirfryrecipe #chickenandvegetablestirfry Just showing you how I make my Yummy Chicken and Veggie Stir-fry. Chicken breast or thighs can be. Chicken Stir Fry is an easy dinner idea, made with chicken, vegetables and a delicious stir fry This chicken stir fry has become one of my family's favorite dinners.
Instructions to make Chicken Stir Fry:
- My grocery store sells these awesome stir fry vegetable kits, they come with teriyaki sauce but I prefer the stir fry sauce as it's not as sweet. You could also just purchase whatever fresh veggies you prefer if these kits aren't available, I just find them very convenient! This particular one contains broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrots, red cabbage, snow peas and kale.
- Cook chicken in a large wok or skillet in vegetable oil along with seasonings until thoroughly cooked. Add sesame oil right before chicken is cooked.
- Drain off any excess liquid and place in a large bowl; set aside.
- In the now clean wok, saute the onion and peppers in a little vegetable oil until slightly softened.
- Add in mushrooms and stir fry vegetables and continue to saute until tender.
- Add in stir fry sauce and sesame seeds and stir well to combine.
- Fold in chicken.
It's easy, relatively quick, and full of. Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. Explore fantastic Chinese recipes that are full of flavor and very easy to prepare. I think we all need one or two tasty and easy stir-fry recipes in our dinner rotation. This healthy chicken stir-fry is no exception!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!