Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tinklee's chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of! In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used. A healthy Chicken Enchilada recipe that's easy to make for a weeknight dinner or you can prep ahead on the weekend, freeze and heat in the oven when you..
Tinklee's Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tinklee's Chicken Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tinklee's chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tinklee's Chicken Enchiladas:
- Make ready 3 lb boneless, skinless chicken
- Take 10 Flour tortillas( 8")
- Get 1 1/2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 8 oz mushrooms-chopped up
- Make ready 3 packages taco seasoning( i prefer taco bell)
- Get 1 cup water
- Make ready 1 19oz can enchilada sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
Unlike most Mexican soups this one doesn't have a whole bunch of vegetables inside. Cooked Chicken Options for Chicken Enchiladas. I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas have creamy shredded chicken filling is combined with cheese and a sour cream green chile sauce.
Steps to make Tinklee's Chicken Enchiladas:
- cut up chicken into small pieces, heat oil in pan on med-high heat, add chicken, cook until almost all pink is gone, add chopped mushrooms, continue cooking until chicken is done and all liquid is gone, add water and taco seasoning, turn heat down to med-low and cook for 3 minutes then turn off heat
- preheat oven to 400* F, spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray, then pour 1/2 can of the enchilada sauce in bottom of pan, set aside
- start rolling enchiladas, take one flour tortilla and spread about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture in a column, then cover meat with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, tuck one end in and roll up tight(be careful not to roll to tight or u will split the tortilla), place in pan so that u will hav a row of them, continue to do this to the remaining tortillas, don't worry they will all fit, just squish them in(remembering to keep them in a row)
- pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas, making sure all the flour tortillas are covered with sauce, sprinkle remaining cheese on top of enchiladas and bake uncovered at 400* F for 20-27mins or until bubbly, let stand for 5 minutes before serving
- dated August 2011
Everything is rolled up into corn tortillas. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite! This recipe is easy to make and is ready for the oven Chicken enchiladas can easily be frozen and reheated for later enjoyment. A spicy chicken and chile pepper mixture is blended with a creamy soup mixture, rolled up in flour tortillas, and baked with Cheddar cheese on top. This is an easy chicken enchiladas recipe that you.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tinklee's chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!