Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my mother in laws chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Layer chicken in a casserole dish. Top with soup and milk mixture. Hey Guys, Here's the most requested video.
My Mother in Laws Chicken Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Mother in Laws Chicken Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my mother in laws chicken casserole using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Mother in Laws Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts
- Get 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 1/3 sweet onion, diced
- Get 1 cup instant white rice
- Get 1 cup milk
- Get 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
The basic ingredient to make this chicken and cream cheese dinner are those two ingredients. Everything is better with cheese and bacon too so we loaded up on the best bacon around. Noodles are a given when it comes to making a casserole. This chicken casserole recipe is healthy but also a hearty meal.
Instructions to make My Mother in Laws Chicken Casserole:
- Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes till done. (If frozen just thaw out then boil)
- Let chicken cool then shred
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cut onion up into small pieces. You may not use all of it.
- In a mixing bowl put the shredded chicken, can of soup, mayo, onion, milk (I just use the can to fill up with milk instead of measuring cup, I do this with the rice as well) rice. And mix well
- Put in baking dish. (I usually double this recipe and use a 13x9. Glass baking dish)
- Melt butter in microwave. Smash up Ritz crackers.
- Mix them together( don't add all the butter at once you may not need it all. You don't want it mushy)
- Put the crackers over top of the chicken mixture. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes covered. And 5 uncovered
This comfort food classic is an easy family favourite. In fact a chicken casserole is a versatile dish. If you want to take it to the next level you can stir through some grated cheese for extra flavour or add a pinch of mustard powder for extra. A cheesy chicken casserole bursting with broccoli goodness. Chicken Mornay Casserole is a delicious My sister in law gave this to me on a paper recipe card back in the dys before internet.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my mother in laws chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!