Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shredded hawaiian chicken - crockpot recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hawaiian Shredded Chicken is the perfect blend of sweet and savory. It's flavorful, light, and a simple slow cooker meal. Follow the recipe and serve the chicken in a chard wrap—or feel free to serve it however you wish: on a bed of greens, on top of a sweet potato, or over cauliflower rice.
Shredded Hawaiian Chicken - Crockpot Recipe is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Shredded Hawaiian Chicken - Crockpot Recipe is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have shredded hawaiian chicken - crockpot recipe using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Hawaiian Chicken - Crockpot Recipe:
- Prepare 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts)
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1/4 cup ketchup
- Make ready 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- Take 1/4 tsp. liquid smoke
- Prepare 1 tsp. sriracha (use more for more spice)
- Take 2 tbsp. honey
- Get 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Get 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. black ground pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Take 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- Make ready 1/4 cup cold water
- Take 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Prepare Suggested for serving :
- Make ready ·King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls
- Make ready ·Pineapple rings
- Prepare or
- Prepare ·Jasmine or Basmati Rice OR Quinoa
- Get ·Sesamee Seeds
- Prepare ·Scallions
- Prepare ·Diced Onion
Lightly grease the slow cooker and place the breasts down in the bottom. In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT for the cold water and cornstarch. Pour the pineapple mixture over the chicken breasts. Get ready for this delicious Hawaiian Bbq Chicken Recipe that you can make in the slow cooker.
Steps to make Shredded Hawaiian Chicken - Crockpot Recipe:
- Start by trimming the fat off of the chicken breasts. Lightly grease the slow cooker and place the breasts down in the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT for the cold water and cornstarch.
- Pour the pineapple mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Set the slow cooker to low for 6-7 hours (or high for 3-4) depending on how long you'd like to have it cooking.
- Once the cook time is up, take the chicken breasts out of the slow cooker and let them rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes. The chicken should be very tender and falling apart. Then using 2 forks or your fingers, shred the chicken. Once shredded, set aside.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the cold water and the cornstarch. Carefully transfer the liquid from the crockpot to a medium saucepan. Whisk in the cornstarch slurry and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened (should reach a syrupy consistency)… this will only take a few minutes.
- Toss the shredded chicken in the thickened pineapple sauce and stir to coat it all. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.
- For serving, we used toasted King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls and topped with melted provolone cheese and pineapple rings. Then used whatever additional toppings we wanted (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, etc…).
- This chicken is also pretty tasty served over rice or quinoa, sprinkled with diced pineapple, diced onions, sesamee seeds and scallions –>
And your whole family will love it. Shredded Barbeque Chicken Easy Hawaiian Bbq Chicken. You can serve this Slow Cooker Hawaiian Bbq Chicken up for a party. Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken is sweet and smoky and slow cooked to perfection. This easy slow cooker recipe makes a great sandwich, and is perfect for family dinners, parties, game day, or anytime you're looking for something super easy & incredibly delicious!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food shredded hawaiian chicken - crockpot recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!