Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chipotle cilantro lime grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. Cilantro lime chicken is a classic Southwestern favorite. Not everyone likes cilantro though, so if that's you, change it up a bit and try adding grated fresh ginger to the marinade instead.
Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chipotle cilantro lime grilled chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken:
- Get 4 pounds chicken legs- (12 legs)
- Take As needed salt and pepper
- Take 2 ounces oil
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (add 2 two start and if you want more add more after you taste it :)
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Take 4 tablespoons cilantro leaves only
- Take 1 each lime- zested first…. then juiced – add both to the marinade
- Prepare 1 teaspoon oregano
- Get 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Make ready 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Preparation Prepare grill for cooking over direct heat with medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas). This Chipotle Lime Chicken is so easy to make, and you probably already have most all the ingredients. Such a healthy meal, with hardly any preparation. In a medium size bowl, mix together the olive oil, lime juice, soy sauce, cilantro, chipotle chili powder, minced garlic, honey, and salt until.
Instructions to make Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken:
- Season chicken legs lightly with salt and pepper.
- Puree (In a blender for 2 minutes) the remaining ingredients and marinade the chicken legs for at least 4 hours up to the day before.
- Take the chicken out of the marinade and reserve the remaining marinade for later
- On a clean and well lubricated grill with a medium to medium high heat grill until the chicken reaches 170 degrees internal temperature.
- As you grill it towards the end, brush with the leftover marinade let cook additional 5 minutes to insure it is fully cooked.
- You also can grill for about 10 minutes and get the color and grill marks. Then finish in A 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until they reach 170 ⁰ F. internal temperature.
This easy Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe is quick to make and has tons of flavor. Perfect chicken marinade for grilling, baking, or sautéing and freezes well, too. It's time we talk about this cilantro lime chicken recipe right here. Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're into the. After the chicken has finished cooking and the rice is ready, In a medium bowl toss the rice with minced cilantro, salt and the juice of half a lime.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chipotle cilantro lime grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!