Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed An authentic enchilada sauce is made with a tomato based sauce, chipotle peppers, chicken broth, and. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 1 rotisserie chicken, deboned and shredded
- Make ready 1 can Enchilada sauce
- Take 4 cups Jack cheese, shredded
- Get 20 small white corn tortillas
- Make ready 1 cup vegetable oil
- Take 1/2 large onion, finely diced
- Take 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods. With a sauce like this Homemade Chicken Enchiladas.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 400 •
- Spray a large casserole dish (or 2 small ones) with cooking spray.
- Pour enchilada sauce into a round container or flat bowl.
- Fry each tortilla individually till semi crisp.
- Then dip the tortilla in the enchilada sauce and transfer to the prepared casserole dish.
- Fill tortilla with some chicken, cheese and onion. Fold tortilla over to fold, rolling enchilada so the "seem" is on the bottom of the dish.
- Repeat process till all tortillas are in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with sour cream. Enjoy 😊
When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. They come together quickly with items you may already have in your fridge or pantry.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!