Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken kinda blue. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
See more ideas about Chickens backyard, Chickens and roosters, Chickens. Raising backyard chickens can be such a fun process, especially. Join host Alton Brown as he reveals the secret to turning this summer superstar, the blueberry, into a year-round treat, making Blueberry Buckle, Blueberry Soda and Frozen Blueberry Pie.
Chicken Kinda blue is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Kinda blue is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken kinda blue using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kinda blue:
- Make ready 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1.5 cups your favorite salted cracker
- Prepare 1 egg
- Prepare Sliced cheese (be creative, try muenster, gouda, or pepper jack)
- Prepare Thin sliced ham
- Get 1 large can of vegan soup
There is a Trailer Park Boys reference in there somewhere. My coworker's dog mauled a neighbor's chicken that wandered into his yard. The neighbor took it to the. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images.
Instructions to make Chicken Kinda blue:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Throw crackers in Ziploc bag and roll the large soup can over them until they are powder.
- Cut chicken breast in half, put in Ziploc bag and use can to flatten the chicken. (This can is useful)
- Lay all four flat fowls out and place a a slice of ham on each one followed by a slice of cheese. (That was a fun sentence to say)
- Roll each flat fowl (maybe you have to say it out loud) and use toothpicks to keep it rolled.
- Crack egg in bowl and roll the formerly flat fowl in the egg
- Roll the egg covered chick roll around in the crushed crackers.
- Throw on cookie sheet and put in oven until crackers are a rich brown.
- Put can of vegan soup in pantry and never eat it. Just use it as a rolling pin.
- While waiting for it to be done.. pretend it was hard.
Clare is feeling 'kinda blue' and features 'blue' tracks from Count Basie and Stan Kenton. Clare's feeling "kinda blue" or rather her theme is the colour blue. There are several other varieties of Wyandotte out there - Blue, Silver-penciled, Blue Laced Red, Red and even more. Chicken and beer have become serious institutions in South Korea. Listen to music from Kinda Blue like You're on Record Mate (Bonus Track), The Ol' Song from Tennessee (Bonus Track) & more.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken kinda blue recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!