Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken-broccoli baked mac. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked macaroni and cheese that's gorgeously creamy but made with no cream! Loaded up with chicken and broccoli so it's a complete meal. There's a whole giant head of broccoli in this.
Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken-broccoli baked mac using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Get 500 g Elbow Macaroni -
- Take 1 Whole Boiled Chicken breast
- Make ready 2 heads Broccoli - w/ soft stem (or 2 cups of chopped broccoli)
- Take 3 big Red Bell peppers
- Take 2 big stalk Celery -
- Prepare 2 Large Red onion
- Make ready 4 big cloves - Garlic
- Get 2 Onion leaks - big stalk
- Take 1 1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp Salted butter
- Take 1 cup Cooking cream
- Take 1 cup All-purpose cream
- Prepare 200 g Tomato sauce
- Make ready 150 g Tomato paste
- Get To taste:
- Get Salt
- Get All-in-one seasoning
- Prepare Oregano/Italian seasoning
- Get Rosemary
- Make ready Cayenne pepper/Chili powder
- Make ready Ground black pepper
A little bit of turmeric enhances the color in Chicken-Broccoli Mac and Cheese with Bacon; it's a bit of a trick that makes you perceive the sauce as. According to her, there's only one thing that need be said about broccoli mac and cheese: It's what to make when you get that total craving for ooey, gooey, decadent mac and cheese…buuuuuuut feel like you should make it at least a. Rachael's chicken-broccoli mac and Cheddar is one-pot comfort at its best. To boiling pasta water, add pasta and salt to season the cooking water.
Instructions to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Boil the chicken breast and the broccoli in a separate pot. While waiting for the chicken and broccoli to cook, prepare the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper, cut it in square shape. Chop the celery and onion leaks finely. (Do not over cook the broccoli)
- Shred or chop the boiled chicken breast and broccoli to smaller pieces.
- Boil the macaroni as per suggested by the instruction in the packaging. The goal is a half-cooked macaroni so that there will be room for the sauce to be absorbed by our pasta. Rinse the macaroni with cold water, remove the water then set aside.
- Prepare a large pot to cook the red sauce. Saute the garlic and onions with Veggie oil(or any oil) in low heat. Then put in the shreded chicken, chopped red bell pepper, broccoli, onion leaks, and celery when the onion is translucent. Sprinkle a fair amount of salt, Cayenne/Chili powder, ground black pepper and rosemary, according to your taste. Pour the tomato sauce and paste when the veggies are sauted nicely, cook in medium heat.
- When the red sauce mixture simmered, pour the cooked macaroni in the pot (make sure that the pot is big enough). Sprinkle the Oregano/Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Stir gently. Wait until the macaroni absorbed the sauce well.
- For the white sauce, prepare a large bowl and mix the room temp. Salted butter, 1 cup of cooking cream, 1 cup of all-purpose cream, and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Mix it all together.
- Place the macaroni in a large rectangle pan or 2 medium rectangle pan (pyrex glassware can also be used). Pour a fair amount of white sauce and top it with the remaining cheddar cheese prepared. Garnish with dried basil leaves (optional).
- Bake it in a preheated oven 350 degrees F for about 30-35 mins.
A classic combination of chicken and broccoli make this a delicious all-in-one supper. This mac and cheese is made in ONE pot on the stove and loaded with chicken nuggets, broccoli, pasta shells, and cheese! Enjoy this scrumptious Foil Baked Chicken and Broccoli that's super healthy, easy to make, and easy to clean up! Unlike other chicken and broccoli recipes, ours requires no oil, butter or any other ingredients that typically increase the fat or calorie count. In a large, heavy skillet, melt butter.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken-broccoli baked mac recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!