Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken bacon ranch foil pack. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These bacon ranch chicken foil packets are an easy dinner with minimal cleanup! The chicken bacon ranch foil packs are an inclusive meal. Chicken, potatoes, and broccoli all get grilled to perfection and then topped with bacon Arrange foil packets, chicken side down, in a single layer on the grill.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken bacon ranch foil pack using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack:
- Prepare 6 tbs butter- melted
- Make ready 2 tbs ranch seasoning powder
- Take to taste S&p
- Make ready 4 decent size chicken breasts
- Get About 1 lb of baby red potatoes halved or quatered up to you
- Take Non-stick cooking spray
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 4 strips cooked & crumbled bacon
- Make ready Optional: 1/2 diced onion
Foil packets are an easy way to cook delicious meals on the grill or over the campfire. Try this easy camping recipe on your next camping adventure. This bacon ranch chicken foil pack turn into an eye-catching main dish with a special ingredient that is sure to add a smile to everyone's face - BACON! Bacon is a staple food in most American diets.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack:
- Preheat oven to 425. In a mixing bowl: mix ranch, butter & salt/pepper. Cut aluminum foil into 4 squares, coat with cooking spray. Place potatoes in a bowl, and coat with 4tbs of ranch mixture, coat evenly. Place chicken on foil, coat with s&p. Divide potatoes evenly betwwen the portions, add onion if desired. Drizzle rest of butter mixture over chicken.
- Fold aluminum foil over chicken/potatoes to make a "packet." Bake for 45 minutes. Open packet & sprinkle cheese & bacon over chicken, cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Note: can also be done on a medium high grill for 30 min & 2 min for cheese!
It is mainly enjoyed in the morning for breakfast, but bacon can also be enjoyed during lunch or dinner. Since we love chicken, these ranch bacon chicken foil packet dinners are always a home run with the family, and we love how everything cooks together in the packet. Serve with additional ranch dressing, if desired. Easy Foil packet dinners are fun to make. They can be grilled or baked.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken bacon ranch foil pack recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!