Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken alfredo with grilled apples. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe: Smoky grilled chicken is tossed with rich and creamy Fettuccine Alfredo. Drain noodles and then place drained noodles back into large pot. Add the alfredo sauce & grilled chicken and toss.
Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken alfredo with grilled apples using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples:
- Prepare 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (we only had 2)
- Get 1-2 large Braeburn or Gala apple, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- Take 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Get Alfredo sauce, warmed (we used 2 jars of our favorite sauce)
- Take 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (for the top garnish when making plates or bowls) or can use shredded Parmesan (we used parmesan for the kids)
- Make ready Can mushrooms
- Prepare Fresh spinach
- Prepare Penne or Fettuccine or spaghetti whatever you have
- Get Shredded Parmesan for the Alfredo sauce optional
I originally was going to title this Lemon-Pepper Fettucine Alfredo with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli, but I decided to shorten it and omit "Pepper." With that said though, I think this pasta is definitely highlighted by a fair amount of pepper to get that irresistible lemon-peppery combo. Juicy grilled chicken is served warm on a bed of fettuccine pasta tossed with broccoli and rich Alfredo sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. This Grilled Apple Cider Thyme Chicken is juicy and full of flavour, slightly sweet from the cider but with a wonderful floral note and savoury grilled flavour. Cast Iron Skillet American Cajun Alfredo Pasta Recipes Dairy Recipes Poultry Chicken Recipes Tomato Main Dish.
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples:
- We just used 2 chicken breast, cut them up and sautéed them in butter, season chicken with favorite seasonings salt and pepper. then added in the mushrooms and spinach
- In a pot add favorite Alfredo sauce (we used 4 cheeses) heat through, add in extra spices and cheese, salt, pepper, we added in shredded Parmesan, salt, pepper.
- Grill some apples cut apples add lime juice or lemon juice to the apples (we used the ninja foodie grill,)
- Cook favorite pasta at sometime of making everything. Penne would be recommend here, we only had spaghetti noodles so….
- Add in some garlic cheesy bread too! (i have a few different easy recipes on here that way better than the store and its quick too)
Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States. Although the two terms are often used interchangeably, fettuccine is actually the name of the pasta that is used in the dish and Alfredo is the name of the. Break out the breadsticks and get your pasta bowls ready, because this recipe tastes just like your favorite restaurant-style chicken alfredo. A big pot of creamy fettuccine—enough to serve the whole family—made for a smidgen of the price of one plate? This recipe for chicken alfredo will give you a tasty fettuccine pasta dish with rich and creamy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken alfredo with grilled apples recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!