Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I absolutely love beef stew, but it can take quite a while for that to get falling apart tender! You know what else is awesome? Instant pot spicy beef stew is for reals a one pot recipe, all in the instant pot!
Spicy Beef Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Beef Stew is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy beef stew using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Stew:
- Get 2 lbs stew beef
- Get 1 tbs onion powder
- Prepare 1 tbs garlic powder
- Prepare 1 sazon packet
- Take 1 tbs adobo
- Take 2 tbs soy sauce
- Get 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Make ready 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cumin
- Make ready to taste Red pepper flakes
- Make ready 3 tbs tomato paste
- Get 1-2 tsp light brown sugar
- Take 3-4 c water
- Take 1 med sweet potato peeled
- Get 2-3 small white potatoes, peeled
- Get 2-3 carrots, peeled
- Prepare 1 yellow onion
- Make ready 1/4 red pepper, chopped
- Make ready Olive oil
Bho Kho is a nice change to the usual bowl of pho noodles. Share: Rate this Recipe If you think stew can be "blah" or "boring," you'll enjoy this easy, flavorful dish. As one reader says, "Very delicious, warming, and tasty. Spicy Beef Stew: Are you having a little trouble trying to figure out what you want to eat for dinner?
Instructions to make Spicy Beef Stew:
- Season beef with red pepper, onion powder, adobo, garlic powder, sazon, soy sauce, chicken bouillon cube, oregano & olive oil. Cover & let marinade 1-2 days.
- Heat a pot over medium heat with olive oil. Add beef & brown on each side. Once beef is browned on all sides, add 3-4 c water. (I recommend putting water into marinade bowl so you don't waste marinade).You want water to cover beef. Cover pot & let beef boil 1- 1 1/2 hrs until beef is tender. Check on it occasionally, if water dries up, add more water. Once beef is tender, cut potatoes, carrots & onion.
- Add regular potatoes & carrots. Stir, add more water if needed. Let beef & potatoes simmer for 10 minutes. Then add sweet potatoes & onions, stir. After 6 minutes, add red pepper flakes, stir again. Let boil 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste & brown sugar, stir again. Let stew boil until reaching desired thickness. Serve over white rice or with bread.
Is it really cold outside and you want some nice warm food to warm you up? Sichuan has more beef dishes than most other Chinese provinces, and their spicy beef stew is considered to be comfort food. Made with star anise, Sichuan peppercorns, and chili bean sauce. A really flavorful beef stew with a rich broth is the perfect cold-weather meal, and this one is almost The contrast keeps the stew from being bland or boring, but doesn't give you something so spicy. Crock Pot Beef StewBeckies Kitchen. beef stew meat, beef broth, paprika, salt, flour, beef stew, bay leaf Easy Spicy Crockpot Double Beef StewWicked Stuffed. worcestershire sauce, salt, beef stew.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!