Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dustin’s chicken fajita crack filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dustin's Chicken Fajita Crack filling I made this for my family a few times before narrowing down the perfect recipe. First, quarter chickens and cube breasts. Then remove all bones and shred.
Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dustin’s chicken fajita crack filling using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling:
- Take 2 whole chickens, quartered
- Make ready 2 cups water
- Get 2 packs chicken fajita seasoning
- Prepare 1 block cream cheese
- Prepare 1 can Rotel with Habanero (hot)
- Get 1 large can of black beans
- Make ready 1 small container of sour cream
- Make ready 1 regular can of corn
- Make ready 1 medium container of your favorite chili (green or red, not Texas style) or salsa
This is a recipe I'm sort of improvising roughly. angel hair pasta, pieces of chicken, rotel tomatoes and jalapanoes, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, sour cream Dustin Freels Dustin's Chicken Fajita Crack filling Fold chicken breasts over so filling is inside. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika and cook in a skillet over medium-high heat. Pour the rest of the tomatoes and veggies over top the chicken. Remove chicken, cut into strips or shred.
Instructions to make Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling:
- Quarter chickens and cube breasts. Or season whole (with fajita seasoning)
- Pressure cook chicken with fajita seasoning and 2 cups water for 25 mins on high setting. Then remove all bones and shred. I prefer a hand held potato masher. Or bear paws. After shredded, clean the pressure cooker pot and add the chicken back in.
- Drain all canned ingredients and then add to the pressure cooker pot, under heat. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and canned goods then stir until everything is blended.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes on low pressure.
- After cooking, simply stir and serve as a dip, over tortilla chips, fill a burrito or quesadilla. Remember to cover with your favorite shredded or liquid cheese.
You can ladle out some of the broth if your fajitas are too soupy. This chicken fajita cornbread bake is an easy dinner that the whole family will love. It brings together traditional Mexican fajita flavors in a one skillet dinner that is topped with soft and satisfying cornbread. Garnished with sour cream, cilantro and avocado, it's a delicious way to satisfy the family. Fajita chicken, onions, and peppers baked in a creamy cheese sauce?
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dustin’s chicken fajita crack filling recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!