Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crock pot chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock pot Chicken enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crock pot Chicken enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life.
For the Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. • Get fancy and make your enchilada sauce from scratch. It's easier than you think, and it will had a smoky complexity to your broth.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot Chicken enchiladas:
- Get 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- Prepare 2 cans mild red enchilada sauce
- Get Flour tortillas
- Take Shredded cheese
- Take 1 can sliced black olives
- Get Sour cream
- Make ready Guacamole
Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada CasseroleSpicy Southern Kitchen. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! Slowly add the chicken broth, tomato sauce and chipotle adobo sauce and bring to a boil. Add cilantro and remove from heat.
Instructions to make Crock pot Chicken enchiladas:
- Pour half can of enchilada sauce in bottom of crock pot add chicken pot remaining sauce to coat. Cook on high 2-3 hours.
- Fork shred chicken in sauce add 1 cup of shredded cheese. Sour to combined.. cook on high untill melted about 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon cheesy chicken mixture onto flour tortillas and roll. Place tortillas seam side down on baking dish..
- Top rolled enchiladas with olives cheese and remaining can of enchilada sauce.
- Bake enchiladas in oven for 10 -15 minutes uncovered.
- Top with sour cream, guac, lettuce or any topping you like serve immediately
To Keep Corn Tortillas From Cracking they must be heated first. You can heat them wrapped in plastic wrap but I always heat them either on the grill or directly on my gas stove for a few seconds. This will help your crock pot chicken enchiladas from getting soggy! Just dump the ingredients in the crock-pot! This chicken enchilada casserole recipe is easy to dump-and-go!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crock pot chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!