Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas is something which I have loved my entire life.
Seared chicken breast, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes make a great fajita filling! You'll love this spooned into soft, warm, flour tortillas. I really liked this recipe as did my family.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Prepare 8 slices Bacon
- Prepare Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand)
- Take Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Take Fiesta blend shredded cheese
- Get Flour tortillas
You all know my obsession with chicken fajitas… okay any kind of fajitas…. okay, pretty much just all Mexican food period 😉 And quesadillas are one of those things I love to order when we go out to One of the great things about these quesadillas is that you can make your fajitas any way you want! Crispy chicken fajita quesadillas are oven-baked making it healthier and easier to make quesadillas for the whole family on a sheet pan! What you will need to make baked quesadillas. These quesadillas are loaded with fajita spiced chicken, bell peppers, onions and plenty of cheese.
Steps to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Cut the 8 strips of bacon in half. Cook bacon in skillet(your bacon of choice, I used turkey bacon). I cook my bacon with a lil crunch to it. If you use turkey bacon, I recommend putting a little vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet, to prevent sticking, because turkey bacon doesn't produce a lot of grease.
- Take out the bacon after it's done cooking and set aside.
- I turn off the stove as I'm preparing each quesadilla in the skillet, to prevent any burning. Because sometimes I'm a little slow at preparing things, and I like to take my time. I turn the stove back on, when I'm done preparing the quesadilla and it is ready to be cooked.
- Add the flour tortilla to the skillet, with just enough oil to fry it.
- Add the bacon(4 slices), fajita chicken, hidden valley ranch, and fiesta cheese blend to the tortilla.
- With your spatula, fold the tortilla in half with everything in it. I hold the spatula on top of it, until the tortilla stays folded in half, then I flip it.
- I flip it probably 3 times before I take it out. Flip occasionally to prevent burning. Take out when slightly golden brown and all cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy.
Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb any excess grease. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. Tips for Making Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas: I like to use rotisserie chicken, but any leftover cooked chicken can be used, even fried I like to fry quesadillas in butter.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!