Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken pot pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy chicken pot pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy chicken pot pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. This easy chicken pot pie recipe is made with creamy chicken cubes, sauteed vegetables, and topped with an easy baked puff pastry crust. This one is so quick and easy that everyone will be amazed with your culinary skills.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken pot pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken pot pie:
- Get 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
- Make ready 2 cup marsala cooking wine
- Take 1 packages frozen mixed vegetables
- Prepare 3 can crescent rolls
- Take 1 can cream of onion
- Get 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Prepare 2 can cream of chicken
- Make ready frozen diced potatoes
- Make ready salt
- Prepare black pepper
Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it melts. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie. Remove the chicken to a plate with tongs, leaving the oil in the pan. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor.
Instructions to make Easy chicken pot pie:
- Lightly spray large casserole dish with nonstick spray and line bottom and sides with crescent rolls, pressing together seams.
- Cook chicken in skillet with marsala over medium hear, until tender. Chop chicken.
- In a large bowl, mix all cans of soup, chicken and vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste. (don't forget potatoes)
- Spread mixture over bottom crust
- Top with remaining crescent rolls and seal seams and edges, or cut into strips and do a lattice. (I was running short on crescent rolls)
- Bake at 350 for about 45 min or until golden brown.
It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. How to Make this Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Here you start with a store-bought pie crust. This will save tons of time but a homemade would be great here as well.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy chicken pot pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!