Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo. Another meal made on the truck. This delicious quick fix can be made at home and on the truck and will satisfy you and the whole family.
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Make ready Chicken
- Get 8 oz Chicken Breast
- Get 1 tbsp Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- Make ready 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- Take 4 Branches Cilantro, destemmed and chopped
- Make ready Tortellini Alfredo
- Prepare 8 oz Three Cheese Tortellini
- Prepare 12 oz Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp GroundPepper
- Prepare 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Place tortellini in a large bowl. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over pasta to cover. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon and adobo seasoning over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender.
Instructions to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat.
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain.
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils.
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken.
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and cheese; stir into chicken mixture. Mix it all together right in the pan and cover with aluminum foil. If using package of Alfredo sauce, mix ingredients for sauce and cook as directed (do while chicken is cooking). (If using fresh Alfredo sauce, set aside until last couple of steps.) Add tortellini, alfredo sauce and fresh grated pepper to chicken. Grate parmesan cheese on top of mixture and put in oven until cheese starts to melt. Yes, I can see how it could be easily adapted to include chicken or ham or bacon or veggies.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!