Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rao's will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Make ready 3 chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well
- Make ready 1-2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1-2 tsp pepper
- Take 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 lb cooked thin spaghetti
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) block of Velveeta cheese; cubed
- Take 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Take 1/2-1 cup reserved pasta water
Serve: Chicken Spaghetti is best served fresh and hot from the oven. Store: Once cooled, cover Chicken Spaghetti tightly with plastic wrap or transfer to an air tight container. Reheat in the oven or microwave, adding a little chicken broth if it has dried out. Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is a family comfort food favorite!
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken.
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp.
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well.
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly.
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step.
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well.
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
This is an easy cheesy, creamy, family favorite chicken casserole! Boil Spaghetti noodles according to package. In a saucepan, put Velveeta, butter, soup, rotel, and chicken. Add cooked spaghetti to the cheese mixture, mix well. If you want, you can pour the spaghetti & mixture into a casserole dish and pop it in the over for a couple minutes, but that's not necessary.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!