Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, e-z chicken tortilla bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake is something that I have loved my whole life.
Crisp tortilla pieces are layered with a mixture of Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup, salsa, cooked chicken and Cheddar cheese, and baked until Cover the baking dish. Let stand until the cheese is. You simply MUST add a can of black beans to the mix.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook e-z chicken tortilla bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Prepare 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Tomato Soup
- Take 2 cups Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Prepare 22 oz bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast
- Take 16 corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Prepare 2 cups shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) )
- Prepare 1 can sweet whole kernel corn (optional)
Our chicken tortilla bake uses chicken breasts so it's packed with protein. Perfect dinner option when you want a super "flavorful meal". A casserole to me means that you can really add in as many goodies as you want, or omit a few if you don't care for them. A creamy chicken and cheese casserole with bell pepper, onion and spicy tomatoes.
Instructions to make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd.
Serve this veggie-packed baked chicken tortilla to your family for a quick weeknight dinner. Add cheese at the end of baking so it has time to melt. Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe: Try this Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe, or contribute your own. Repeat layers and top with the rest of the tortilla strips. Looking for a way to make your quick baked chicken dishes even easier?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food e-z chicken tortilla bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!