Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot easy creamy chicken enchilada pasta 🍝. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Many thanks to all who served our beautiful country on this Veterans Day! Meanwhile, stir cream cheese and Cheddar cheese into slow cooker.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot easy creamy chicken enchilada pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- Prepare 2 packs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Take 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- Get 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon oregano
- Make ready 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- Prepare 1 can red enchilada sauce (10 ounce)
- Get 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Make ready 1 (8 ounce) package 4 -Cheese blend
- Take 1 box (16 ounce) Cellentani pasta
- Get Salt for boiling water
In large colander, rinse and drain uncooked pasta. Heat to boiling over high heat; reduce heat. Place sliced, frozen chicken in the bottom of a crockpot. Cut butter and cream cheese into pieces, and add them, along with the cream of chicken soup and Italian seasoning mix, to the crock pot.
Instructions to make CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot…..
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well…..
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally……
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 - cheese blend…..
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
How to make Olive Garden Chicken Pasta in the Crockpot: Add chicken breasts to the slow cooker. Reduce heat to low and stir sour cream into enchilada mixture; cook and stir until heated through.. I love enchiladas but they can be a lot of work to make. Now you can easily enjoy all the flavors of traditional chicken enchiladas without all the work with this delicious and easy lazy day crock pot chicken enchiladas casserole recipe! Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta On the weeknights, crock pot meals can make an easy set it and forget it meal.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot easy creamy chicken enchilada pasta 🍝 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!